Government Licensed Immigration Agency

Working Holiday Visa

On this site you find information about:

Working holiday visa

This is a 12-months visa for persons between 18 und 30 years to travel and work in New Zealand. Working Holiday visa holders from Canada, Germany, Japan, Taiwan and the UK are permitted to study for up to 6 months.

Student visa

This is a visa for persons who wish to do full-time studies. Work rights are generally granted for up to 20 hours per week.

The Australian Migration Agent and Immigration Lawyer Association (AMAILA) has unveiled a Special Offer for Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) applications.

To see if you are eligible for this Special – please see their website: Temporary Graduate visa

More New Zealand visa options.
Seminars & Conferences
Buy TicketDubai (UAE)

Migration Seminars icon

28. October 2017

Buy TicketLos Angeles

Migration Seminars icon

09. December. 2017

Follow Us


Our Business References

  • client_logo14.png
  • client_logo1.png
  • client_logo2.png
  • client_logo9.png
  • client_logo16.png
  • client_logo7.png
  • client_logo6.png
  • client_logo10.png
  • client_logo17.png
  • client_logo8.png
  • client_logo11.png
  • client_logo5.png
  • client_logo18.png
  • client_logo19.png
  • client_logo4.png
  • client_logo12.png
  • client_logo3.png
  • client_logo20.png
  • client_logo15.png
  • client_logo13.png